- 1. About EventHub
- Mission Statement
- Mission: Empowering connections that matter.
- Value: Think Simple・Take Ownership ・Be Open
- 2. How we work (hint: it’s remote)
- 3. Fellow colleagues at EventHub
- 4. Career Opportunities
- Opening Positions
- Hiring Process
- 5. Information about Product / Company
- 6. Perks and More...!!
- 📷 EventHub Photo Gallery
1. About EventHub
EventHub believes in empowering connections that matter.
Founded in 2016, EventHub is a Japan-based B2B event management tool that supports online, hybrid, and offline events. More than 300 companies use our product, including Microsoft, Salesforce, Zoom, and Slack.
Cumulatively we have had over 300,000 participants join our events. As Asia continues to become the economic driver of the global economy, EventHub aims to use the home-court advantage of being an Asia-based company, and become the No.1 online and hybrid event solution in APAC by 2023. To accelerate our growth, we completed a 230 million yen seed round with Salesforce Ventures and Sansan Inc at the end of 2019. Since then, our team has grown from 11 to 40+ members, with plans to grow even more.
Mission: Empowering connections that matter.
Value: Think Simple・Take Ownership ・Be Open
2. How we work (hint: it’s remote)
For our international business, the entire team is 100% remote. (But of course, you will have the flexibility to work from the office, for anyone base in and around Tokyo.)
The team lead is based in Tokyo, but our team will work across multiple time zones and you will have the flexibility to collaborate online with the rest of the team.
(for our colleagues in Japan) During a state of emergency (in Japan under COVID-19), we recommend all employees work fully remotely. Outside of that, we ask that people come to the office one day per week (for those in and around Tokyo).
About Our Office
5th Floor Grand First Kanda Konyacho Building,15 Kanda Konyacho,Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0035 Access：
- 4min walk from Kanda Station (JR)
- 7min walk from Akihabara Station (JR)
- 5min walk from Mitsukoshimae Station (Tokyo Metro)
3. Fellow colleagues at EventHub
Our CEO, Rie Yamamoto, spent her childhood in the United States and Japan, and previously worked in San Francisco before returning to Japan. Our CTO, Masaya Iseki, interned at Google where he worked on Google Chrome. With about 40% of our full-time employees being Japanese who have experienced living abroad, and one of our engineers being from Denmark, we’re already starting with an international mindset. We’re striving to become even more diverse, so we welcome everyone to join us. Our International Business lead, Alex, has also spent his childhood year between the United States and Japan. Most recently working at Google, and previously at Podium.com (a unicorn SaaS startup from the US), he envisions a team where we will balance the rocketship-like growth while maintaining our work-life balance.
4. Career Opportunities
- Engineer (Dev)
Fullstack Engineer - EventHub
EventHub is a B2B event management tool that supports both online and offline events. More than 250 companies use our product, including companies like Microsoft, Salesforce, Zoom, and Slack. Cumulatively we have had over 300,000 participants join our events.
- Account Executive
International Business Account Executive | 株式会社EventHub
- Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager (International Team) | 株式会社EventHub
Marketer / Marketing Manager (International Team) | 株式会社EventHub
- Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative (International Team) | 株式会社EventHub
- MBA Intern
MBA Intern for the international outreach | 株式会社EventHub
- Casual chat. Have a casual chat with our head of HR or the team manager to get a better understanding of what working with us is like.
- Character and business acumen interview. Generally conducted by HR to understand your business skills, English levels, and check for other job-related requirements as outlined in the job description.
- Business skills interview for sales (or technical interview for engineers). A member of the team you plan to join will evaluate you on whether your business skills (technical skills) match.
- Reference check. We’ll conduct a background check to better understand how you’ll best fit into our organization.
- Final interview. The last interview will be conducted by our CEO or CTO (or both).
It will take anywhere from 4 days to 1 month for the entire application process. We will do our best to accommodate each person’s situation, so please do let us know if you have a different time schedule that’s outside the normal process time.
※ The aforementioned process time is a general ballpark. Times may be shorter or longer depending on the role or position. In addition, from time to time, we will host virtual happy hours or join us for a lunch or dinner (during non-COVID periods) if you are in and around Japan, outside of the interview process.
5. Information about Product / Company
- Company Name: EventHub Inc.,
- Established：February 24, 2016
- CEO：Rie Yamamoto
- Capital：225 million yen
- Employees：45 (including TVC)
6. Perks and More...!!
- Fully remote, with corporate office in Tokyo (you can come-in when you wish)
- Core-work time between 12:00 noon to 17:00, but otherwise flexible schedule
- Laptop assigned (Mac or Windows)
- Health insurance
- Parental leave and babysitter subsidy
- Online and hardcopy in-office library for self-study
- Happy Hour Fridays, Shuffle Lunch Wednesdays, Game Nights, and other team activities for team bonding